Following the AssetMantle Foundation Delegation Program, this report focuses on the Q3-22 delegation’s report. Before we dig deeper into the report, here is a quick summary of Foundation Delegation Q2-22.
Summary of the last Quarter
Following the mainnet launch and subsequent enhancements towards MantleChain, the response from the validators has been tremendous towards relayers config, wallet integrations, monitoring, and respective toolings around $MNTL token. The second proposal on the MantleChain to increase the validator set from 55 to 65 successfully passed on MantleChain, thus increasing the max validators to 65.
Q3-22 was packed with progress, with the team pushing hard to accomplish their objectives on multiple fronts. Work on the Mantleplace continued, and recent versions saw several key improvements and bug fixes. In addition, the community saw multiple new NFT creators onboarded and several important partnerships forged; this progress further strengthened the AssetMantle ecosystem ahead of the upcoming platform launch.
MNTL token was also listed on several centralized exchanges throughout August and September, paving the way for broader network adoption and providing easy access to MNTL for anyone who wishes to buy the token to mint NFTs on the Mantleplace platform. Know more…
On behalf of the AssetMantle ecosystem, we would like to thank all the Validators for their active contribution. Know more…
|Total Foundation Nodes||3|
|Max Validator Set||55|
Foundation Delegation Statistics Q3-22 (18th October 2022)
|Tier||Number of Validators||Average %age Per Validator of the total Delegations in the Program||Total Percentage Tier Wise|
|Total Active Validators||65||Target Staking Ratio||65%|
Some of the key Activities
- Support Emergency Upgrade and Patch towards DragonBerry update for IBC post the BNB chain vulnerability. The detailed report is summarized at the cosmos forum. The immediate response and action from validators made the upgrade successful without any chain halts. The release upgrade patch has also been released publicly on GitHub
- Relayer support for Axelar and IBC connection with OKC (OKX Chain)
- Code Optimizations, Security, and Audit support
- Community Governance Proposal to increase the validator set to 65
Area of Interest
- Technical Contributions in building Tools, MantleModules, Wallets, Toolings, and Analytics for NFTs
- Integrations around $MNTL with existing wallets, explorers, chains, etc.
- Regional Community Development efforts to spread some awareness to creators and builders about NFTs and MantleModules.
- Participation in interNFT working group and use-case development
- Run and maintain your own RPC nodes.
- Community contributions such as educational content, running relayers, participation in community channels, contributions to open source software, and other community resources.
If you are interested in contributing via Foundation Delegation Program, apply HERE.
AssetMantle is a multi-tenant NFT framework that enables users to securely mint, own, and trade digital assets. MantleChain is the infrastructure layer to build interChain dApps leveraging IBC and offer utilities via MantleModules. Built on interNFT Standard, AssetMantle implements an end-to-end stack of open-source modular tools that developers can modify to fit advanced use cases.
The No-Code Toolset further enables creators to build their customized assets and marketplaces in a permission-less and scalable manner
We are always on the lookout for connecting with individuals or organizations who wish to take advantage of the opportunities in the blockchain space and want to learn more about AssetMantle. If you wish to get in touch, please do not hesitate to reach out to us
Follow our social outlets to stay up-to-date with the latest developments:
Twitter | Telegram | Discord | Instagram | [email protected]