Following the AssetMantle Foundation Delegation Program, this report focuses on the Q3-22 delegation’s report. Before we dig deeper into the report, here is a quick summary of Foundation Delegation Q2-22.
Summary of the last Quarter
Following the mainnet launch and subsequent enhancements towards MantleChain, the response from the validators has been tremendous towards relayers config, wallet integrations, monitoring, and respective toolings around $MNTL token. The second proposal on the MantleChain to increase the validator set from 55 to 65 successfully passed on MantleChain, thus increasing the max validators to 65.
Q3-22 was packed with progress, with the team pushing hard to accomplish their objectives on multiple fronts. Work on the Mantleplace continued, and recent versions saw several key improvements and bug fixes. In addition, the community saw multiple new NFT creators onboarded and several important partnerships forged; this progress further strengthened the AssetMantle ecosystem ahead of the upcoming platform launch.
MNTL token was also listed on several centralized exchanges throughout August and September, paving the way for broader network adoption and providing easy access to MNTL for anyone who wishes to buy the token to mint NFTs on the Mantleplace platform. Know more…
On behalf of the AssetMantle ecosystem, we would like to thank all the Validators for their active contribution. Know more…
|Total Foundation Nodes
|Max Validator Set
Foundation Delegation Statistics Q3-22 (18th October 2022)
|Number of Validators
|Average %age Per Validator of the total Delegations in the Program
|Total Percentage Tier Wise
|Total Active Validators
|Target Staking Ratio
Some of the key Activities
- Support Emergency Upgrade and Patch towards DragonBerry update for IBC post the BNB chain vulnerability. The detailed report is summarized at the cosmos forum. The immediate response and action from validators made the upgrade successful without any chain halts. The release upgrade patch has also been released publicly on GitHub
- Relayer support for Axelar and IBC connection with OKC (OKX Chain)
- Code Optimizations, Security, and Audit support
- Community Governance Proposal to increase the validator set to 65
Area of Interest
- Technical Contributions in building Tools, MantleModules, Wallets, Toolings, and Analytics for NFTs
- Integrations around $MNTL with existing wallets, explorers, chains, etc.
- Regional Community Development efforts to spread some awareness to creators and builders about NFTs and MantleModules.
- Participation in interNFT working group and use-case development
- Run and maintain your own RPC nodes.
- Community contributions such as educational content, running relayers, participation in community channels, contributions to open source software, and other community resources.
If you are interested in contributing via Foundation Delegation Program, apply HERE.
AssetMantle is a multi-tenant NFT marketplace framework that enables creators and collectors to securely mint, own, and trade digital assets on its fast-finality blockchain. The AssetMantle no-code toolset allows creators to create customized assets and marketplaces permissionless-ly . Likewise, collectors can own the assets minted across these marketplaces and compatible chains in a singular wallet with minimal gas and a lower carbon footprint. Built on the interNFT standard, AssetMantle implements an end-to-end stack of open-source modular tools that developers can modify to fit advanced use cases.
contribute to interchain NFT standards; currently being spearheaded by us & the interchain foundation: https://github.com/interNFT/nft-rfc/tree/main
Build an open-source, community-driven framework for inter-chain NFTs and metadata standardization by contributing to the ‘interNFT standard’.
Provide a platform that enables a diverse set of NFTs use cases that extend beyond arts and collectibles and can potentially change the representation of rights and ownership of real-world assets like real estate and other commodities.
AssetMantle is always on the lookout to connect with individuals or organizations who wish to take advantage of the opportunities present in the blockchain space and want to learn more about AssetMantle. If you wish to get in touch, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Follow AssetMantle’s social channels to stay up-to-date with the latest developments.
Twitter | Telegram | Discord | Instagram | LinkedIn | firstname.lastname@example.org