AssetMantle’s fourth quarter was packed with development. Community campaigns were in full effect as members were encouraged to sign up and claim their decentralized identity (unique username) on the Mantle chain; this resulted in 44,000+ signups over a few weeks.
The Mantle team also announced the release of MantleLabs and the grant program that goes with it. This was done to encourage new developers to build on AssetMantle, which led to several important advancements in on-chain projects.
During the fast-paced 4th quarter, the Mantle team emphasized ecosystem development, which advanced significantly in several areas, including the formal unveiling of MantleLabs. As a continuation and solidification of the earlier grant program, MantleLabs aims to provide more holistic support and guidance for a range of new projects. Check out the update from the first cohort of MantleLabs projects.
MantleLabs and MantleGrants:
AssetMantle aims to provide creators, builders, and enthusiasts with this niche’s much-needed financial and logistical support. This will result in a growing, powerful community that can finally use NFTs to their full potential and thrive within the Cosmos’ internet of blockchains’, Find out more here. Below is a summary of the latest updates from MantleLabs projects:
1. MandeNetwork – A layer-1 utilizing a new algorithm called “Proof-of-Credibility.”
- Their Testnet-2 implemented a dynamic network constant x(t)
- phase-wise updates are planned to be rolled out for EVM integration of DIDs along with CredX p2p Dapp
- Incentivized Testnet will be live from January 23 to June
2. RushRaids: – Multiplayer Battle Royale P2E Game.
- The game’s API is at a completion rate of 80%
- IOS wallet is ready for launch
- Game if currently being tested
3. Mirage: Cosmos’ next-generation metaverse
- Milestone-1 obtained that signified the completion of Avatar, Trading & (in-game) Inventory system was integrated.
4. NFTix – NFT-based event ticketing platform
- Winner of the LumosLabs BUIDL-2022 Hackathon.
- Since then, they have progressed with the more straightforward user flow for NFT ticketing on the Mantle chain.
5. Frontier Wallet – Secure Non-Custodial Wallet.
- IOS implementation was completed
- Milestone 1 (Android implementation) is WIP, with the launch scheduled in February.
6. Block Relations – leaders in Education, Technology, Marketing, and Innovation in Web3.
- The latest addition to MantleLabs
- They will be hosting a bundle of web3 educational courses around the AssetMantle & IBC ecosystems while incentivizing successful students for the same.
As you can see from the graphic below, in AssetMantle’s fourth quarter, metrics across the board have increased steadily; Of specific note in the 4th quarter is the introduction of the ability for community members to sign up and claim their ‘DID’ or decentralized identity, on MantlePlace. This resulted in over 44,000 DID-based unique user names being claimed in just a few months. You can see more live statistics from the AssetMantle chain explorer here: https://explorer.assetmantle.one.
Assetmantle held various Community-Calls to update the Mantler’s about the proactive happenings, drop mystery alpha’s & developments within the protocol, and take relevant questions from the community. The Mantle core team also routinely participated in Twitter Spaces with members from various web3 protocols discussing mind-stimulating web3 topics. On Christmas day, MantlePlace was updated to v0.1.6-alpha from v0.1.5-alpha that saw the username holders on MantlePlace receiving a mystery free NFT as a season’s greetings by the Mantle team. Register your unique username here.
Looking ahead to the next quarter, the Mantle team is moving forward with plans to launch the long-awaited MantlePlace platform at the beginning of the first quarter. As people start to interact with and mint NFTs on the AssetMantle chain, it is expected that several metrics, such as the number of transactions and wallets, will go up.
Creators and Partnerships:
In the fourth quarter, the Mantle team worked closely with their initial round of Genesis creators to prepare them for the launch of the MantlePlace platform.
The team also onboarded eight new genesis projects to the AssetMantle Community, some of which are – Amy Diener, Casborn Studios, Charlatans of Osaka, Sneaker Labz, ALLONE, Ronin 1001, and Dope Skulls. showcased and provided the creators with a podium to address the community via Twitter spaces, and introduced them to various DAOs, to help support the new Genesis projects and spread the word further.
You can find out more about Genesis’ creators here.
Following the launch of the MantlePlace mainnet, the team guided the Genesis creators and supported them with transitioning their collections onto the MantlePlace platform, preparing them for going live on MantlePlace. The MantlePlace projects supported AssetMantle by helping to spread the word about the decentralized identity DID registration campaign.
AssetMante hosted the decentralized open-source fest alongside HacktoberFest in a bid to kickstart the developer journey across the world whilst contributing to the AssetMantle GitHub repositories, namely MantleJs, MantleModules, and MantleWallet.
AssetMantle was an associate sponsor in the Lumos Labs flagship hackathon #BUIDLForWeb3. The Hackathon winners were an NFT-based event ticketing platform, who were eventually accepted into the MantleLabs grant programs for their creative brilliance. AssetMantle sponsored GDG events in numerous institutions, and the founder, Deepanshu Tripathi, addressed and enlightened the college audience via blockchain (interNFT and DIDs) seminars through the Google Developer Group initiative, paving the road for future alliances via web3 synergy.
In addition, the Mantle team launched an in-person meet-up on the sidelines of ETHIndia, showcasing the team’s commitment to encouraging development and contributing to shaping the discussion that was graced by notable VCs, CEOs, and KOLs. The Mantle team also attended several ETHIndia events. AssetMantle cosponsored and attended the enterprise-centric India Blockchain Conclave (IBC), hosted by Financial Express, a subset of Indian Express Group.
Protocols and Integrations:
In this quarter, the AssetMantle team continued to push hard on the business development front. They established fruitful partnerships and connections with many notable projects, including:
· IBC Relayer Setup Implementation
· Cross-chain asset transfer from AssetMantle to the OKC (OKX Chain) network
· Implementation of a Native USDT bridge
· AsGuard Validator will be securing & contributing to mainnet
· AssetMantle’s grants program is now integrated with buidl.so.
· Buidlers Tribe team will help scout and incubate the projects building on AssetMantle
· AssetMantle grants Program is now live on Questbook.
· AssetMantle support is now live on Leap Wallet in iOS and Android apps.
· Features like Push Notification, Staking, IBC transfers, and Governance are now available on mobile.
· Users can now start tracking the performance of your portfolio at http://pulsar.finance
· QuillAudits to be a web3 security partner for AssetMantle’s multi-chain ecosystem expansion.
· AssetMantle’s DAOs, Multi-chain Metaverse, Games, Projects, etc., will be prioritized for audit slots by QuillAudits
· QuillAudits to give a discounted price on projects associated with AssetMantle.
During the fourth quarter, the AssetMantle team onboarded three new validators; the Mantle chain will be more robust for their contribution to chain security.
The new validators are:
– Block Power
As you can see from the graphic below, the Mantle team’s connections are growing as their ecosystem of partnerships evolves.
In the fourth quarter, the AssetMantle team continued to push hard on the business development front while establishing partnerships and connections with many notable projects, specifically those centered around the work of MantleLabs and the various projects under incubation.
On the non-grant support front, AssetMantle is integrated with Leap Wallet, implying interchain non-custodial wallet solutions for the upcoming MantlePlace, with support live on Leap Wallet’s iOS and Android app.
Following the success of the account registration campaign, it is now easier than ever to acquire MNTL for on-chain transactions and minting NFTs when the MantlePlace platform goes live. Also, AssetMantle community members became eligible for the Harbor protocol airdrop in early December.
Regarding staking, the MNTL bonding ratio is around 59%, and stakers are receiving an APY of approximately 131%; you can view more staking stats on the AssetMantle chain explorer.
Community members can acquire MNTL tokens on various DEXs, including
– Osmosis DEX.
– OKC DEX
This insightful article provides detailed instructions on providing liquidity to pools using Osmosis DEX for users who want to take advantage of AssetMantle’s competitive liquidity pool incentives.
In addition, users can bridge their MNTL token across to the Ethereum chain using the Gravity bridge; holders will then be given an ERC20 representation of MNTL, which can be used for participation in Uniswap and Ethereum-based ecosystems.
MNTL tokens are also listed on four centralized exchanges, including:
– MEXC Global
The latest entree into tnto CEX listing – month of October saw MNTL token being listed on MEXC global. These four CEX listings, on top of the existing DEX listings, provide community members with several ways to acquire and trade MNTL tokens on a native and ERC-20 level.
Looking ahead to the next quarter:
AssetMantle has deployed the ERC20 MNTL on Uniswap and other EVM DEXs, so in the next quarter, holders can look forward to the team integrating MNTL into Polygon and participating in the Polygon ecosystem, including an incentivized listing on QuickSwap DEX. MantleLabs’ creation was formalized, previously under no banner; the Mantle team was already supporting high-value projects via grants on a milestone basis; the newly formed wing is positioned to undertake ground-breaking projects in the domains of metaverse, Gamefi, and NFT tooling protocols. With the release of the MantlePlace, the community members who mint an NFT on the marketplace and who have done the previous missions shall be eligible for Mission-5 rewards, thus wrapping up the community-based missions.
AssetMantle’s vision is to have MNTL tokens widely available, liquid, and freely tradeable across the cryptosphere, giving AssetMantle users simple and efficient access to MNTL tokens in whichever ecosystem or platform they prefer. Concerning this, many other significant MNTL developments are planned, such as fiat onramps, liquid staking, integration with crypto debit cards, and much more. So stay tuned, as MNTL’s use case is about to get much bigger!
Since 2018, AssetMantle team members have spearheaded interchain NFTs that enable the flow of non-fungible assets across the Cosmos ecosystem and eventually beyond. The platform provides a comprehensive ecosystem and marketplace framework, allowing for the exchange of non-fungible assets across multiple blockchain ecosystems.
The platform uses the interNFT standard for NFT mining, where it standardizes the metadata at the protocol level. The InterNFT standard allows users to
- Have a common wallet implementation for all interNFT implementations, which can hold ownership information of multiple kinds of interNFTs from multiple chains in a single wallet for an account.
- Natively send the ownership of interNFTs across chains through inter-chain communication protocols without a requirement for bridges or token transformation/pegging.
AssetMantle’s interoperable, interchain NFTs are simply the logical and organic evolution of NFTs that will finally unlock their hidden potential. People can send their assets between different IBC blockchains without using bridges. This keeps security and scalability high. As you can see, an increasing number of noteworthy blockchain players are consorting with this new paradigm and perceive interNFTs as a needed evolution of the medium.
AssetMantle is always on the lookout to connect with individuals or organizations who wish to take advantage of the opportunities present in the blockchain space and want to learn more about AssetMantle. If you wish to get in touch, please do not hesitate to reach out.