There are multiple ways to add liquidity ($MNTL) onto the marketplace like transferring funds using hot-wallet such as Keplr to transact on the MantlePlace. You can also buy $MNTL using your credit card on an Exchange like Osmosis and then transfer it to the MantlePlace wallet.
If you HAVE $MNTL in your Keplr wallet, use the instructions below to transfer it to your MantlePlace wallet
– Log in to MantlePlace
– Select the User Symbol from the drop-down
– Select Fund Wallet
– You’re now re-routed to the Native Mantle Wallet frontend for Liquidity-transfer
– The Recipient address automatically adds your MantlePlace wallet address
– Connect hot-wallet (Keplr/Cosmostation/Leap) on the top right hand
– After the hot wallet is linked you can notice the respective address on the top right populate
– In the Recipient Address – Input NFT MantlePlace default address or can copy it below the QR code, Input the Amount, and Send
– After calibrating gas settings; Sign the transaction via the connected hot-wallet, in this case, Cosmostation
– Upon completion, you shall be presented with MantleExplorer link for the facilitated transaction between your hot-wallet and MantlePlace default wallet, you can verify the same via the explorer link
You now have transferred your $MNTL from your hot-wallet to your default MantlePlace wallet.
If you have NO $MNTL on your Hot Wallet (Keplr), follow the below guide to injecting liquidity into MantlePlace Wallet
Fiat Onramp on(DEX):
Log into Osmosis DEX & Connect your web3 wallets such as Keplr or Cosmostation to the DEX
– Click on Buy Tokens on the left-bottom side of the page
– Choose the type of currency for On-ramping
– Select the Mode of Payment (IMPS, VISA, SEPA, Google Pay, Apple Pay, etc.) This bit is tied to the kind of currency chosen & its associated country for On-ramping
– Select the (crypto) token you want the Fiat currency to be (and the associated network) exchanged to, advised to select $ATOM or $OSMO for a seamless experience
– Confirm details for the same
– Provide Email & complete verification, Enter Personal & Financial Information
Now you can see the same on the Assets page of the DEX, next head-on-over to Swap, select the deposited token ($ATOM / $OSMO) and select $MNTL at the bottom, internalize the conversion schemata, and click Swap. Transfer the (converted) $MNTL from the Assets page by clicking Withdraw, Input the To Address – default MantlePlace wallet or MantleWallet or your prescribed web–wallet such as Keplr, Input required Amount & Voila, it should appear on your inputted wallet address.
2. OPTION 2:
A. Transfer tokens from a CEX such as Binance & Swap: Buy a token on a CEX such as (Binance) such as $ATOM or $OSMO, Transfer it to the Osmosis DEX (From the Assets >> Deposit section) or Transfer it to your interchain web-wallet connected to the Osmosis & Transfer tokens into Osmosis.
Now you can see the same on the Assets page of the Osmosis, next head-on-over to Swap, select the deposited token ($ATOM / $OSMO) and select $MNTL at the bottom, internalize the conversion schemata, and click Swap. Transfer the (converted) $MNTL from the Assets page by clicking Withdraw, Input the To Address – default MantlePlace wallet or MantleWallet or your prescribed web–wallet such as Keplr, Input required Amount & Voila, it should appear on your inputted wallet address.
Watch the Osmosis tutorial here:
B. Transfer from a CEX with MNTL (Native & ERC-20 Wrapped)
1. If it has a native $MNTL integration such as P2PB2B or MEXC – you can directly transfer it to your MantlePlace account or interchain-web3 wallet or MantleWallet (No need to Swap via DEX or Gravity Bridge)
2. If it is an ERC-20 MNTL (WrappedMNTL) – Go to Gravity Bridge, Swap the ERC-20 MNTL for Native MNTL, and transfer the same to the web-wallet (Keplr) or MantlePlace default wallet
Watch the Gravity Bridge tutorial here:
Fun & Hi-tech Fact: You can use the MNTL in your interchain web-wallet (Keplr) and MantleWallet (AssetMantle native wallet) for MantlePlace NFT-based transactions by binding it ALL on the MantlePlace UI, with 0 security risk, full-encryption & maximum convenience?
Here is how:
Wallet Binding on MantlePlace:
– To connect MantleWallet or any other interchain-based web wallet, first go to MantlePlace
– Sign Up if you have not already, and claim your unique username, if not just Sign In
– Click on the User symbol (top-right)
– From the Drop-down Select Settings,
– Under Wallet Details – Click on Add New Address,
– Select Managed Key (if you want to make Transactions on MantlePlace) or Select Unmanaged Key (Wallet can only be tracked) based on your requirements
– Add Wallet Name (custom – MintE or anything native to you) & Add Wallet Address
– Add Wallet Seed Phrase – 12- or 24-word Mnemonic (DO NOT WORRY AssetMantle does not have access for the same i.e., cannot be gauged by the backend, and your Mnemonics are encrypted by the respective web-wallet password)
– Enter MantlePlace Password & Confirm the same
– Now you can see, Track & Transact with the newly added web-wallet or MantleWallet under Wallet Details (If you have chosen Managed Key – you can also use the now bound wallet for NFT transactions on the MantlePlace)